Sunday, May 17, 2009


this is Winky from violastudio on Etsy. I love they idea of combining media, especially upcycling old clothes, and sweaters, vintage books and fabrics, embroidery and sewing made new. I have seen some really cute and inspiring crafts.

The idea is that I can somehow balance what I can handle making myself with what I buy hand made. Handmade baby things are the best, especially because it is still the time when I get to choose.

Right now I am looking for a "how to" on shrinky dinks made from recycled plastic berry containers and the other similar plastic "trash". You sand them then color them with pencils and bake at a low temperature.

I need the specifics though; the article I read said which # plastic; tempurature and duration in the oven...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...