Friday, February 6, 2009

back to the list

My basement houses the laundry, a food pantry, a computer work area, my sewing machine and supplies, projects in progress, and three closets.  There is closet for the adjacent playroom/bedroom where we keep the boys clothes and out of season clothes.   There is the supply closet with cleaning supplies, TP, dog food and extra kitchen, table and floor linens. Then there is my closet, full of paper crafts, journals, giftwrap and I don't even know what else.  . 

This is the small shelf near the food pantry bellow which is a fourth closet housing the luggage.  I suppose this was a telephone shelf, but we have no land line so now it keeps clothes pins, chalk and magnets.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...